30 days no questions asked refund policy.
At Milk & Poppy understand that when you buy things online it may not be exactly as your heart desires or how you hoped it would look. With that in mind Milk & Poppy offer 30 day no questions asked returns - As long as the item is in ORIGINAL CONDITION and PACKAGING.
When we receive the returned package we'll issue a FULL REFUND less shipping.
NOTE: Contact support before shipping return.
Warranty and Replacement Information
6 Months full warranty for major failure caused by a manufacturing defect.
Wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing (workmanship and components) fault.
If you have any problems with your items please contact me at email@example.com – and include warranty in the subject line.
The Long Version:
Milk and Poppy is constantly seeking to improve the quality of our products.
We take the customer experience very seriously. As parents ourselves, we know things need to last and they need to stand up to the rigours that come with raising little ones. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or repair of a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
What Does Our Warranty Cover?
- Failure of your bag or wallet due to manufacturing faults in material or workmanship.
- Any of our products being faulty due to the manufacturing process.
What Doesn’t Our Warranty Cover?
- Overfilling: Damages due to overfilling the bag (over 6kgs) or carrying heavy items are not covered under warranty. Areas of stress at the straps and seams will be notable if the bag has been overfilled.
- Wear and Tear: Over the life of your bag, dings and scratches are bound to happen. Polyurethane leather will show these marks and is considered normal wear and tear. Swaddles, blankets and accessories will change with wear and washing.
- Accidents: Do happen, we understand. Someone knocks over your coffee and it runs over your beautiful swaddle, or the puppy gets into your bag and chews on it. Milk and Poppy does not cover repair or replacement for any accidental misuse.
- Improper Care or Storage: Damages to your bag or wallet by improper storage in direct sunlight, damp environments. Damage caused by any washing technique – Polyurethane Leather cleaning is best undertaken with a specialised polyurethane cleaning product and to that manufacturers instruction. We recommend that you wash all our swaddles and blankets by hand or on a gentle cycle.
Incidental or consequential damages, such as damage to or loss of, the contents of a bag, loss of use of time or similar expenses are not recoverable under this warranty.
STORAGE & CARE OF YOUR BAGS
Please take care when unpacking your new bag. Open the packaging carefully to avoid damaging the bag. Please don’t use any sharp items to open or unwrap the bag and do not rip or tear paper or plastic packaging from your new bag.
Please store your bag/wallet in a cool dry place and be sure to keep it away from direct sunlight or humidity.
We recommended storing your bag in its own dust bag. When you don't use the bag, please keep it stuffed with clean paper to retain its shape. Do not stack bags on top of each another.
Please avoid hanging your bag by its straps. This might put pressure on its strap connectors and can wear out its seams prematurely. Avoid folding and pressing the bags.
The vegan (polyurethane) material is intended to replace real calf-skin leather. It is very soft, please treat it with same care as real leather.
We source the most durable and strongest polyurethane fabrics with top color fastness standard. We suggest not to overstuff your bag as this may strain the stitching. Polishing the bag periodically will keep it shiny and good looking. Do not keep your bag in a humid or wet condition.
CLEANING YOUR BAGS
Our products are made out of 100% high-quality and eco-friendly PU leather. Please use dedicated polyurethane leather cleaners to keep bag/wallet in good condition. You may rub the stained parts very carefully and lightly to avoid harming the bag.
For both vegan leather and fabric bags, you should never wash the bags with water.
Please keep your bags dry. If spills occur wipe immediately and leave out of direct sunlight to completely dry.
As with animal leather, too much rain or water can ruin the material. You should always allow the handbags to air dry. You should never use a hair-dryer to dry the bags; heat damages the material.
To wipe the surface of the handbags, you may use a lint-free towel.